Thursday, March 22, 2007

My new potential baby.. I have been dreaming about him for years...






I got these pics last nite from the dealer in Van. The car just came in yesterday,, barring something shitty happening, I will be buying this car.. Is it gorgeous.. It is a convertible, but the pics were taken with the hardtop on..
Next decision, do I have them ship it here or fly out to Van and drive it back.. I am kinda freaked about driving in the mountains before summer... thoughts anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find out how much the delivery charges will be, then make the decision. I mean, the time, cost and the stress of the trip might be totally a moot point if it's only a few hundred bucks difference. Find out first, then we will decide for you. :)

Anonymous said...

The delivery charge is between 400 & 500 dollars
I think it may be worth it..

Anonymous said...

As Rocky said to Mr. T in Rocky III, "Go For It!"

That's cheaper than an airplane ticket.

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty, nice interior! Definitely shipping it is worth it, no extra km's on it either. Oohlala. Devo