Hey Ho.
Its Monday, I am avoiding getting ready for work by blogging.
This weekend was just a run of the mill one. Not much exciting to report. Saturday consisted of a trip to Totem for some more lumber. then when we got home (with a ranch chicken burrito from Taco Time which I didn't enjoy, they only gave us 2 hot sauce when I specifically asked for 6.. pisses me off) we basically just watched TV. I wasn't in the mood to reno, so we took the day off.
Watched a movie called Crank, it was pretty good, definitely not a boring movie.. check it out.
Later Rochelle went out to meet up with her work friends for a team building thing.. She is definitely a super star at work. She is doing really well, I don't think it will be long before she is full time. She had a good time except for the one guy that was hitting on her... lol SHe was a little freaked out by it. She told me all about it at 230am when she got home.. Of course the dogs barked like crazy so I woke up and stayed up b/c I couldn't sleep.. She filled me in on her nite, she had a great time. I am glad she is happy, she hasn't had a bad day since she started. Plus she is already getting O/T which will help her pay off things..
So Sunday, I woke up around 830am,(I went back to sleep around 5am if you are wondering) . I managed to get the closet door installed in the hallway, then that was pretty much it for the day. Oh we did go to Safeway and got groceries, I bought the stuff for buttered chicken.. mmm good.
Man this is boring .. lol
One Oscar note.. Does anyone else think that Ben Mulroney is an idiot, I watched his red carpet thing and man this guy is stupid.. One example.. He said that Nicole Kidman looked like a canadian flag?? I mean WTF. I am sure she loved hearing that her 100000k dress looked like a flag.. what a nimrod.
Oh I checked my Epay (online pay advice) to see what I got for my bonus.. It really does pay to be a superstar.. Before taxes it was 5800.. Pretty cool eh? Too bad the govt takes so much..
well gotta get ready. Have a good monday peeps.
M
1 comment:
Yah I agree with Ben Mulroney...freak!
I was looking to see what kind of renos you were up to this weekend.
Post a Comment