It is official. I am now the owner of a BMW. Does this mean I get to be an arrogant driver...? Hmm I guess time will tell. lol
I have decided against the whole shipping thing. I have decided to hop on a plane and fly out Thursday morning arriving @ 730 PST. The Flight was cheap as borcht, $94 bucks plus tax total was $139. The Dealer is picking me up at the airport. Then I will turn around and drive back. The forecast looks good so far, crossing my fingers and knocking on wood..
Anyone interested in a whirlwind trip through BC??? Anyone Anyone? Come on it will be fun.
I will have to take pics at all the stops I make and post a blog journal of the whole experience.. Stay tuned.
Margo
3 comments:
Have fun on the ride home. Will you be driving 3/93? Thru Cranbrook? My BIL owns an awesome coffee shop in Jaffray...was just trying to muster up some business for him!
Have a safe trip!
Margo, was Meathead in Peaceful River today? I was sure I saw him walk up my driveway and take a big old poo. If it wasn't him, then he has a twin! hahah!
A drive through BC....um, not for me thanks, although I would love to get away from it all, I don't think I have enough immodium. LOL!
Drive safe! Take pictures of everything and blog when you can!
Oh you must be talking about a dog!!!LOL...I was thinking that must have been some sight!(sorry for interrupting your conversation!)
Post a Comment