Friday, March 30, 2007

I am home safe and sore

Hey my peeps.. Made it home in one piece.
The flight was uneventful if you don't count that it was a full flight and I had a smelly man sitting beside me with no sense of personal space. West jet has a cool new feature (maybe all airlines do, but I don't travel much.) I was in the last row so I expected to have to wait to get off. But no, they have 2 exit thingys.. so I was the first off the back of the plane.. Coolio.
The first order of business was a Starbucks, then smoke then wait for my ride. He showed up right on time in my beeutiful car.. Drove back to the dealership signed some papers and I am on my way by 930.
JT I did see your Mcdonalds.. I had a moment of silence as I drove past.. Thinking of your journey to fast food discovery...lol
The rest of the long ass drive was uneventful, other than I almost went to Prince George.. THe cochahaula.. I know spelling.. whatever.. It was clear not too bad traffic the only thing I noticed the whole way home was the absence of fucking lines on the highways.. wtf? I never knew what lane I was in. Probably looked drunk.
I had a stop for Mcd's in Merritt. Stopped for gas in Revelstoke. Stopped for Tim's in Golden.. There are pee stops I am not mentioning b/c they were under 3 mins and don't count..
Made it home by 1030 MST. SO I made it in 11.5 hrs.. not bad..
Thats all I got for now. Tired. WIll post more on the weekend with some pics of the car.

M

1 comment:

Devo said...

Wow, you made great time. Awesome!! Glad you had good weather and no probs! How's the new baby?? Sweet? Oh yeah....Devo