Thursday, March 29, 2007

1.5 hrs till lift off

Well I checked the roads again. They are still looking clear and sunny. Crossing my fingers that they weather man can get it right for once.
I am all ready to go, have my insurance, temp registration to get it back here, My IPOD fully charged and I plan on bringing some back up cd in case I run out of juice in my Ipod.. ANything that I missed?? Oh ya I am bringing my digital camera.. Oh Shit i just realized that I didn't charge my cell.. Shit shit Shitily shit.. Ok.. no big deal.. breath. I have 30 mins of charge time b4 I leave for the airport.. Oh Can't forget my shades.. gotta have those.. Maybe I will stop in Van and pick up a pair of Raybans or something cool..
Yesterday I did the westjet online checkin, cool as hell. I love the internet.. I got to pick my seat (back row window) nobody is sitting beside me.. right close to the bathrooms.. I am good to go. When I get to the airport I just got straight to security and the gate.
When I get there I have no idea who I am looking for, the salesguy said he will be waiting in the pickup area, probably in my new car so I should be able to recognize him.. hope so..

JT called last nite and wished me a good trip. He also requested that when I drive past Chillawack I look for the McD's on the highway where he had his first Big Mac.. WIll do lil buddy.. if I can I will take a pic..

Ok Deep breath. Gotta run and get ready..
Wish me luck.

margs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Oh god, I will be thinking of you! That damn JT calling you about Chilliwack made me laugh! I knew in my heart that he would, you know! Hahahah!

Okay, everything will be fine. Really. You are a brave chickie with a Beamer!! WOOHOO!

Devo said...

That's hilarious that he is so nostalgic about McD's!!!! Only the lovely JT, I swear. He was Augusten's brother in another life or something. Devo