Gladys is a stupid but can bench Pitch bit bit can't can't be I. T. C. H. finally worked the Bache came by today to complain about the dogs barking at 230 bucking Dutch I really don't know if I can live here beside the pot any longer .
a really hate hurt will reallyheat her hate
ok I thought I could rant with the mic but its not working.
The bitch popped her wrinkled ugly face out her door this morning to complain about the dogs barking again. They were out last nite and addy barked for a couple seconds. Literally maybe 10 seconds.. I went out and brought her in and that was that.. SO the twot of course has to complain...
I lost it.. I said that addy was sick and I can't really do anything when she is throwing up in the middle of the night. she said well it woke me up.. I said well it woke me up too.. Then I told her to get them ear plugs she recommended to me last year when I commented on her dog barking.. she said my dog doesn't bark very much.. I said I don't care how much, it still barks and for the ENTIRE time you are gone whther it b 1hr or 6.. its relentless..
Anyways when I came in I was shaking.. I was so mad..
May have to change plans about living here.. She is making it unbearable and its not even summer time yet..
Seriously aside from moving anyone have suggestions on how to deal with her??
I don't want to end up in prison b/c of this bitch..
1 comment:
Every time she complains just say "OH WELL!" Eventually she will see that her complaints are falling on deaf ears and maybe she will stop.
I'd seriously try to buy her side of the duplex...get rid of her and make a cash cow out of her side AND still enjoy your renovations.
Post a Comment