Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Reno update



Hey, Its been a while since I have posted mainly b/c I have been waiting on material to waterproof the shower. Finally got it on Thursday so I was able to start. Should be able to finish this week now the hardest part of the shower, the shelves are done.


Next steps tile shopping.
Anyone have any ideas of what type of tile I should get?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What color are you doing the walls? Go neutral, I think, so that the next people who live there can match up easier. The floor will be slate, right? Then maybe something lighter than slate. Did that help narrow it down for you?

How did you have to waterproof it? What is that pink shit? I had a dream I was at your house. It was lovely.

Anonymous said...

yes the walls will be an earthtone of some kind not sure the exact one yet.
The pink shit (its orange actually) is the kerdi waterproof membrane..

JT said...

Bache the bucking dutch, the tile slate slate the grate ceramio cereal surreal stiles in style with tales. But the bache in glue with new tan can can the tan grout the bache. bucking the dutch in i.t.c.h. bache but the late insulate.

hehehehehe, just pretending to comment in voice recognition.
bucking dutch indeed!
viva la pow wow!

Anonymous said...

OMG JT!!! I was reading your comment and thinking "OH no, he got the voice recognition too!!" Then I burst out laughing! You are such a dork, god love ya!

Did you decide on tile? Show us what you picked. When are you tiling?