Thursday, March 15, 2007

Meme.. Meme.. Meme .. the word has lost all meaning..

The Meme.

1. What time did you get up this morning?

-- Luckily it wasn't 3am.. It was 530..

2. Diamonds or Pearls?

-- Neither really blow my hair back. I like platinum though.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

-- Oh god who knows, its been so long, like years. I really don't like crowds so I avoid the 'Cinema'.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

-- Well weekday programming goes like this. Law and Order SVU and CI, House, Survivor, ER (though this is losing interest), Greys Anatomy, CSI - Vegas, Medium, Ghost Whisperer. (don't laugh JT). Weekend viewing is basically Home reno, real estate shows. Love the Flip that/my/your houses.. there are so many to choose.

5. What did you have for breakfast?

-- Well haven't had it yet, but will probably have the sweet and salty almond bars from Nature Valley. They are orgasmic.

6. What is your middle name?

-- Boring.. Lynn.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

-- lately I would have to say chinese, homemade though.. Love the garlic chili sauce. Also would have to say a good mushroom swiss burger is one of my fave meals.

8. What foods do you dislike?

-- Liver, cabbage, ...

9. Your favorite Potato chip?

-- WIthout dip, sour cream and onion, with dip ripple lays.

10. What cd have you been listening to lately?

-- I don't listen to CD's anymore but my Ipod has been playing alot of Dixie chicks and Brad Paisley.

11. What car do you drive?

-- Well this is a loaded question.. Right now I have a Mazda 3 Sport. Great little car, as most of you know I have been flip flopping about cars lately, i was gonna trade it in for Mazda Cx-7, but then decided to buy a house, then decided to keep the car and buy a 2nd car, A convertable.. Stay tuned..

12. Favorite sandwich?

-- Ham, maybe tuna.

13. What characteristics do you despise?

-- Arrogance, gossipy, nosy, liars, exaggerators..

14. What are your favorite clothes?

-- My Jeans and a Tshirt

15. If you would go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?

-- MM, toughie. To relax probably some island in the south pacific. I would also love to go to Italy, ever since I seen under the Tuscan sun... Oh can't forget about Boston and Main, love the NE coast of the States.

16. Favorite brand of clothing?

-- Old Navy, just b/c they have sizes over an 8.

17. Where would you want to retire?

-- Would love to have a cabin on the Shushwap.. thats gods country.

18. Favorite time of day?

-- Morning.. lol I can't stay up past 9 these days.

19. Where were you born?

-- Drayton Valley AB.

20. What is your favorite sport to watch?

-- Don't watch sports except at Olympic time, then it would be hockey.

21. Who do you think will not send this back?

-- Send it back where.. silly question

22. Person you expect to send it back first?

-- Ain't Nobody, to quote Chaka Khan.

23. Pepsi or Coke?

-- Diet Coke, baby.

24. Beavers or Ducks?

-- Definitely beavers.. lol As I have said before Birds freak the hell out of me.. Can't trust them

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?

-- Did I stutter?? Morning

26. Pedicure or Manicure?

-- Never had either.. But I think my feet would have the pedicure lady running

27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

-- Decided not to Flip that Grow Op..

28. What did you want to be when you were little?

-- Truck Driver with a chimp.

29. What is your best childhood memory?

-- I don't know.. Have a memory here and there thats good, but there was so much bad, I think I have blocked them out..

30. Ever been toilet papering?

-- Don't think So...

31. Been in a car accident?

-- Back in 89 I got smashed in by JT's wifes cousin, SHe ran a red light. totalled my car. Buggered up my back.. fun times.

32. Favorite restaurant?

-- Fast food,, either Mcdonalds or Taco time, Other than that Chili's.

33. Favorite flower?

-- Lilac

34. Favorite ice cream?

-- Chocolate.. Don't mess with a good thing.

35. Favorite fast food restaurant?

-- Mcd's and Taco Time.

36. How many times did you fail your drivers test?

-- Once.

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

-- Future Shop definitely

38. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?

-- Etu Brute... makes as much sense as JT's answer.. lol

39. Last person you went to dinner with?

-- My little lady Rochelle

40. How many tattoos do you have?

-- 1, A sun on my ankle

41. How many people are you sending this to?

-- 2 maybe 3...

42. What time did you finish this e-mail?

-- Well, THIS time, it's 642 am

43. Favorite magazine?

-- House and home or any home design mag.

44. If you could meet any famous person, who would it be?
Probably Rosie and Melissa...

45. If you could choose another first name, what would it be?
-- Not sure...

46. If you could change your profession right now, what would you be doing?
-- Rock star

M

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, who is a bigger gossipy, nosy exaggerator than I?!!!

Seriously!

We should all go on the R Cruise someday.

I can't believe how much TV y'all watch! I'm sitting here reading gossip sites and y'all are watching Grey's Anatomy. Wild.

Oh, and I've seen a pic of your feet, they ain't too shabby, and I ought to know, I have a thing for skeevy feet. LOL!

Anonymous said...

You kids are all so damn funny all the time! Made me laugh with the whole "truck driver with a chimp" thing. I totally forgot about that show, and that is so hilarious that you aspired to that as a kid!!!! Good stuff! Devo

JT said...

Brad Paisley? WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU? It all started with The Whore, who got you all Tanya Tuckered....
I didn't know you didn't like cabbage. Have I ever tried to feed you my cabbage rolls? If so, I apologize.
I won't laugh at the Ghost Whisperer since you didn't laugh at my curling obsession. HURRY HAAARD, baby!
Chunks, Margo would have a caniption (spelling, i know) fit with all the kids on the Rosie thing.

Jenny said...

Great responses! I laughed at Chunks' response...I spend a lot of time on the gossip sites too...oopsie!