Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear JT, Happy birthday to you.... And Many MORE.....
How does it feel to be on the cusp of 40?? are your bones aching? lol Just kidding, thats bad carma b/c I am only a few months behind ya..
Can you believe we have know each other for 22years?? That is freaking crazy. I still remember you all bright eyed in bushy tailed in grade 10 math.. All dolled up in your acid wash jeans and your cosby sweaters.. ah the memories. :)
Who would have thought that a couple of people who's biggest accomplishment in a day was drinking coffee for 3 hrs, dining and dashing, and stalking their latest obsession would be responsible members of society.. ??
I hope you have a good day with the family, and remember keep reaching for the stars....
Hugs and kisses.
Margo
2 comments:
What an awesome birthday tribute Margo!!
Isn't it awesome having a friend who has known you for so long? That's how I feel about Devo too, just pure love!
I can't wait to read about the sadness that becoming old has inflicted on poor JT. Y'all have to remember that Devo and I are still older. And yes, the bones are creaking! The wine is better though. hahah!
Oh that was nice....being friends for 22 years brings a level of understanding beyond anything one can envision at the age of 12, doesn't it? Chunks and I have known each other for 26 years, crazy! I hope JT had a wonderful happy birthday surrounded by people who love him and doing what he wanted to do. And yes, I am turning 39 this year, it is strange because I still feel 12 some days!!!!HAHA. Devo
Post a Comment