Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Help, A horse shit in my yard....
Well Not really,, Rochelle came in the house going on about this big ass turd in the yard.. She couldn't believe how big it was.. lol I know this is in bad taste, but man it was huge.. People with weak stomachs beware..
i can't read the numbers - how big was it??? OMG, did I ever tell you what I did once with Perry and Shelly's camera? We were at a wedding at the lake, and we opened this side door and there was this MASSIVE pile of dog shit sitting there, so I just grabbed their camera and took some pictures and forgot about it... fast forward a couple weeks when they got the film developed... LOLOL, it was so funny.
Nope this was one of Meatheads Poo's.. my yard is closed off so no other dogs could be to blame.. I think it is from last week when he ate a whole loaf of Dempster multigrain.. What an idiot..lol
5 comments:
i can't read the numbers - how big was it???
OMG, did I ever tell you what I did once with Perry and Shelly's camera? We were at a wedding at the lake, and we opened this side door and there was this MASSIVE pile of dog shit sitting there, so I just grabbed their camera and took some pictures and forgot about it... fast forward a couple weeks when they got the film developed... LOLOL, it was so funny.
it was 8 inches.. would have been more if it wasn't curled... lol
HOLY GIANT SHIT! I Love that you took the measuring tape out to it. That is classic blogger mentality! Love it!
It was probably a Rotti. They are ginormous and I bet their turds are too!
Nope this was one of Meatheads Poo's.. my yard is closed off so no other dogs could be to blame.. I think it is from last week when he ate a whole loaf of Dempster multigrain..
What an idiot..lol
Ok now that is funny! An entire loaf?? They don't call him meathead for nothing methinks. LOL Devo
Post a Comment