Wednesday, March 23, 2005

You go girl - Ro

I just read Rosie's latest blog, all I can say is you go girl. I am glad that she took her comments off in this case cause I am sure it would bring out every gay bashing republican Bush supporter on earth to slam her and her views. I for one agreed with everything she wrote and for that I wish I could comment on it.
Anyways thanks Ro for standing up for the sane people in the world and speaking her mind.

Ra Ra

4 comments:

JT said...

Yeah, I agree, but I want the comments back. It just ain't fun without the comments.

Anonymous said...

So do I, but I was just saying for that post you can imagine what sort of right wing shit would show up.
thats all I am saying.

JT said...

It's all good honey - don't sweat it. LOL, I hope none of them read this, because I am going to say something meanish, but if I had to hear old citrus face say "right on ro!" I'd puke... but then again, I'd like to have the comments there. Don't you think she'll go nutty without the comments?
HEY, THE UKRAINE IS PULLING OUT OF IRAQ! GOTTA LOVE MY BROS!
SPeaking of Bros, remember when your sister was all goo-goo over the band of the same name?? What did they sing, anyway?

Anonymous said...

I was so sick of old lemon head. It was kinda funny when someone posted that they were Ro and to quit posting 50 times for every blog.. so we werent the only ones tired of her. I think she is a little on the obsessed side dont you think??
Go Ukraine!! Perogys for everyone!!