Monday, March 21, 2005

Holy 9 1/2 weeks Batman!!!

Well I got to say that this episode has redeemed the show after last weeks snooze of an episode. It is about time that Dana and Alice finally got together, and I have to say that this has got to be the hottest, most real and intimate sex scene that I have seen in the show thus far. As you can probably tell that I am partial to Dana so I am sure all the billions of Bette and Tina fans will disagree. I mean the scene was real, messy, nothing was perfect just the way real sex happens. Don't get me started on the 9 1/2 weeks kitchen scene and then to end it in the chair just holding each other and kissing...

Wow. is all I can say.
I am really hoping that Dana comes to her senses soon, and doesn't break Alices heart. I was a die hard Lara Dana supporter last season, but after tonights episode, my support is faltering...... But who knows, when Lara shows up in few episodes,Miss Lara Perkins just may change my mind.. you never know, but it would have to be pretty good to top episode 5.