I just stumbled across the link above that is pretty scary, if there is any truth to what the web page is saying, and I wouldn't doubt it at all. Its an interesting read.
On a happier note.
I just got back from seeing the little dude. My sister was having a bit of a time with him today. I think he must be teething cause he was cranky this morning. He seemed ok for about an hour when I was there, happily bouncing in his jolly jumper. I got lots of smiles out of him as well especially when I stuck my tongue out at him. The first time I did it it scared the crap out of him, then he thought it was funny as hell and was laughing. The nirvana didn't last too long and he was getting tired and cranky so my sister asked if I wanted to try to get him to sleep. NO easy task I tell you. I was bouncing him and trying to calm him after about 5 or 10 mins he seemed to be asleep so I tried to lay him down in his crib, well that was the end of any sleep. He just started screaming and although I didn't want to I had to concede defeat and hand him off to my sister who was able to calm him down and get him to sleep. I tell you that was tiring, and I was only doing it for 15 mins.. stressed me right out lol.
Dogs are much less stressful. That is my yoda thought of the day.
2 comments:
Yeah, dogs are easier, but when it's your own kid, it really doesn't seem like that much work, or the work is fun, or you don't mind the work, or something, but it's different. And then it becomes "I wish the dog would leave me the hell alone for once...."
Happy Easter
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST?? WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S NEW IN THE WORLD OF MARGOLAND, DAMNIT!
Post a Comment