Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Monday, March 21, 2005
Well I got screwed
I know was raving about the blue magic mop on the weekend, well it appears I got screwed on the price. I paid 14.99 at Zellers,(thank god its closing), and I just read a flyer this morning from London Drugs and the damn thing is on Sale for 6.99. Man what a rip off. I am now and forever more boycotting Zellers. I would return the mop and get my money back but of course in my excitement I already used it. . Maybe I will go buy one at London Drugs then return that one to Zellers. Wonder if they will know the difference.??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Honey, don't fret - I am sure that the mop must be of inferior quality at London Drugs. London Drugs gets a bit expensive, so I am sure they probably wouldn't be cheaper than Zellers. No, you can't buy the one and then return it, or at least I don't think so, because of the bar code. I know that when I tried to take back diapers to Walmart one time, the bitch was all "these weren't bought here", like I was trying to overthrow the fucking government or something. I was all "yeah lady, I have nothing better to do than pull a fast one and traffic stolen diapers." I mean, come on.
Maybe wash the head of the mop and it will pick up lint then. Don't give up, girl!
Post a Comment