Just the rambling thoughts of an overly neurotic gal, and the renos and other stuff that just never seem to end.
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Jann Arden - Gotta Love her
Well I stumbled across Jann Ardens Journal.. Man this woman is hilarious. I have read a few of her posts, the funniest being A bird in a Box.. I totally have to run to Superstore and buy one of these things. Sounds considerably easier than the turkey that I made for my friends last weekend.. lol Its too bad there is no way to post comments on her journal, cause that would be cool. Another reason I think its cool to read is that she is from Calgary so when she is talking about this or that I know what she is talking about if that makes any sense.. lol Probably not. Anyways check out her website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment