Thursday, March 17, 2005

Props to Rosie

thought I would say thanks to the blog that started this one. http://onceadored.blogspot.com/
though I have to say there are alot of strange people writing comments on that blog. Not sure if Rosie reads it, though I think she does, but frankly some of them posters seem like they have missed a few doses of their meds. I would be scared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am so going to start my own blog too - who needs the phone or email when we can just blog? Margo and I used to be so addicted to Ro, remember? Yeah, some of those posts freak me out a little too...
Margo babe, you think anyone is gonna "Get" us? You think anyone will find this? hmmmm, time will tell....

Anonymous said...

So what are you gonna call yours JT?
I don't know how to let people know that the blog exists.. how do people find these things other than someone emailing them to you.