Well its Saturday nite and I have had one exciting day. Got up way to early (630am) Don't ask me why. Watched Saturday morning TV. Then went shopping and picked up some Bleach so I could do my whites. I actually picked up one of those micro fibre blue mop things. It actually works pretty good. Sad when you get excited about cleaning.
Just watched Ray on pay per view, not a bad movie, was kind of on the long side, but I digress.
I did figure out how to burn some episodes of the L word from computer onto a CD, I am surprised it actually worked I was able to watch them as a VCD on my dvd player.
Its snowing here in Calgary, I thought spring was here after having +21C last week then this week back to winter. Well I guess its can't last forever...
Man its pretty sad when you have 133 channels and there is nothing on..
Well better get back to channel surfing.
Ciao.
2 comments:
Hey Margo, love those microfibre mops. They do awesome on the walls. We do our walls all the time now. You tried that bleach pen yet? I wanna get it, because the fucking dog pisses every once in a while in the basement and the grout on the ceramic tile is a bitch to clean. Sorry for the potty mouth, but you know all about pissing dogs too, and know the passion that goes with it...
Glad you are keeping up with the blogging... it's damn fun! What up with Rosie? How dare she have a life...
Have a good weekend, kiddo.
I havent used the mop yet but I will be sure to let you know how it works. The main reason I bought it was that I noticed the last time I was lounging in the tub, I looked up and the ceiling was in dire need of a wash. lol Thank god for the telescoping handle on the micromop lol.
No I haven't tried the bleach pen, been meaning to, but I did try Vim cleaner with bleach and it did a pretty good job.
I can totally relate with the dog pissing situation and I feel for you my friend.. But you gotta love em don't you?
Post a Comment