Thursday, March 17, 2005

Well I am a blogger

This is my first entry . Not sure what to say, except I thought I would give JT another blog to read since he doesn't have enough to read already.


This HTML shit is not as easy at it looks. It took me 30 mins to figure out how to add a hyperlink. Finally did it though. The afterellen website is the definitive L word site. You have to read Scribegrrls recaps of the each episode. She if hilarious.

Ya as you can probably tell I am a little bit of an L word freak. That's only because season 2 just started a few weeks ago, 4 to be exact and god knows they people at Showtime made us all wait long enough to see the second season. Christ it was almost a year since season 1 ended. What the hell is that about?? To top that off there are only 13 episodes.

Oh well I guess I will take what I can get considering the only other lesbian representation I have seen on TV recently has been the crap on the OC. Could that have been any more of a sweeps stunt?? But I digress, I won't start rambling about how bad of an actor Marissa is? Alex was kinda cute mind you so it made it somewhat watchable.

Where was I ,, oh yes rambling on about the L word. Well here is a quick recap, well not of the whole show you can read that on afterellen.com, but of the world according to Dana.
Did I say I am totally obsessed with Erin Daniels? No? Well I am, she plays Dana on the show, who is incredibly hot.
Last season our little tennis player was struggling with being gay, completely in the closet. During this journey she met and hooked up with another incredibly Hot woman named Lara (Lauren Lee Smith) but for some unknown reason (well I know the reason, cause Dana couldn't handle being outed, but I still don't buy why Dana didn't go after Lara after she came out..) they broke up and Lara went away. Sadness in my world. Then for some reason Dana hooked up with this incredibly creepy chick, lets just call her the 'Cat Killer'. Scary stuff indeed
Anyways at the end of last season, Alice, Dana's best friend (Leisha Haley, funny as hell this lady is.) decide to kiss miss Dana. Very amazing scene.
So fast forward to this season. Dana and Alice have been dancing around the meaning of the 'Kiss'. 4 episodes have passed and the Cat Killer is still in the picture but Al and Dana are moving closer to showing the killer the door. From the preview from next weeks show they finally end up getting it on. Thank god.

I will say that episode 4 was pretty disappointing, very little Dana/Alice. Probably only 2 minutes out of the whole episode. Hopefully episode 5 will make up for it.

well I am sure that came off as a completely disjointed post. Oh well .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margo, you exquisite beast! Beautiful! Well done, reluctant warrior! Your blogs will be an intrinsic part of cyber world. Kudos, little muffin! Hurrah!

Anonymous said...

Well thanks JT, you exquisite beast..:) Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world, Neurotic Sis.

xoxo,
Hothouse

p.s. We're sort of L Word freaks ourselves.