Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday - Day 3 of a 4 day weekend

Its 730am on this Easter Sunday morning and here I am writing in my blog. You would think I would be able to sleep in but I can't seem to make it past 630 or 7am these days.. Is this a symptom of getting old? or maybe its a symptom of Meathead (who will be 10 yrs this year) getting old and not having the bladder control he once did and wanting to go outside earlier.. either way I am up before the sunrise and as a result will likely need a nap this afternooon.. lol

I went out to my Moms yesterday afternoon to try to get her computer running again. I tell you my mom has had the worst luck with computers.. Its starts out with something small and then just escalates. they had d/l way too much stuff on the computer probably ending up with a bunch of spyware crap that was causing it to run reeallly slow. so mom decided to reformat her hard drive. Normally this would be ok but somehow when she put in the recovery disc now her ethernet card won't work so she can't access the internet. So I thought I would try to see if I could get it to work. We recovered her drive again and it still was coming up with this ethernet error. so it looks like she will have to buy a new card which I guess is only about 10 bucks but you have to open up the cpu to put that in.. I think that might just be a recipe for disaster.. I will keep you posted on the computer drama.
Oh a funny sidenote, I took my laptop out to moms so that I could try to d/l the driver that she needed, so I was booting up computer not thinking that I have this L Word pic on my wallpaper. Don't know if you seen it but they are all naked, but strategically sitting so that nothing shows. anyways as my desktop comes up Mom says 'Who are those Hotties?' Lol I was like oh shit. then I told her they were from my Show.. I thought her reaction was priceless, and not what I expected. I mean really who expects your mom to call a bunch of naked women Hotties? lol
Anyway that was my day yesterday, Oh I was finally able to burn Ep5 of the L word after re-d/l the episode. Not sure why the first one didn't work but oh well its done now and my library is up to date.

I watched Shall we dance last nite, and I gotta tell you that I am surprised that I liked it. I totally wasn't expecting to but it was a good light hearted movie. I do wish that there were some new movies on PPV, not much to choose from, if something new doesn't come on I may be forced to watch Taxi with queen latifah....

Well JT, is that enough of a blog? Do you feel updated in the world of Margo?

lol

Ciao

2 comments:

JT said...

Yes, that was a wonderful post! You exquisite beast! Keep them coming, damnit!
OMG, your mother's comment was priceless - I lol'ed all day after reading that! She's so hip to the jive now - next thing you know, she'll be watching your show. What would be more scary - your mom watching L Word, or watching Fat Actress with your mom, with Blossom getting her ol' ugly self down and dirty, yelling "say my name!!" hhehehe, I can't get that whole Blossom thing out of my mind... gross.
Enjoy your day off - sweet dreams of your hotties!

Anonymous said...

LOL< I should lend my mom S1 of the L word and see what she thinks.. lol