Well I have had a chance to listen to Leonard Cohens version and KD langs (at JT's insistance) of Hallelujah. Gotta say don't like Leonards version at all. Wouldn't listen to it again. Kd however sounded pretty good. She does have a good voice.. I still prefer Rufas' version I also like the verses that he added in his version.
I am off work today, decided to make my 4 day easter weekend a 5 day one. No real reason other than I didn't feel like working today. I figured I would go visit my nephew, (for future posts he will be referred to as the 'little dude'. I don't want him forgetting who I am and making strange so I have make sure I see him regularily. My sister 'Natalie' actually invited me to go swimming with the little dude an her today, but I declined as I haven't put on a bathing suit in a long while and don't feel like scaring anyone at the pool.
Its snowing here today, really weird actually the sun is shining but there are these big snowflakes falling.. don't think it will amount to much. supposed to be warming for the long weekend. We can always hope anyways.
Oh as well I sent Jann an email, I wonder if I will actually get a response..?? Probably not but I told her that I lmao over the bird in a box lol
Bye later see ya.
Margo
No comments:
Post a Comment