Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dentist day

Well I am not that excited today, cause I have to go back to the dentist for what seems like the 100th time since November. My bright idea to get all the dental work done that I need before I get downsized at work> Well this is crown number 4.. NOt fun, especially since it wasn't supposed to need a crown, but then it went and got all bugger up and I needed a root canal, then the temp filling they put in broke so now I am in getting the final Crown. Better not hurt. I have had enough mouth pain to last me a lifetime..
Sad day today as well cause some assholes that were posting on Rosie's Blog have ruined it for everyone, Rosie has taken her comments off.. Too bad. Maybe she will put them back up again who knows. or she could just set it up so Me and JT could be the only ones allowed to comment. That would be cool, since we are so cool ourselves. LoL

1 comment:

JT said...

It's dentist day for me tomorrow - hope yours went well. HUGS! I have Wed. off, so I won't be on email at work. Hey, Di wants me to ask if you thought L Word was stupid, with Flashdance floating facdown in the pool and then she's in this episode walking down the street? Don't know what that means, but whatever.
I hope Ro restores order to the land, and we can all be free again - free to post! free to be! Don't let the blog turn into a drog, honey!
LOL, OK, bedtime, talk tomorrow, blog if you can, I need stuff to read before bed!