alright the three that was supposed to read they they three a glove that J.T. Goetz a some humor of my blondes to strike a pepper buddy on their toes .
and our dream house it is beautiful it's a craftsman style house in lovely mckenzie town.
the only drawback This the price it is 450,000.the plan to move into this beautiful house is to rent out ourhouse .I figure a should be able to get 1800/mo for the upstairs and downstairs .this would subsidize the mortgage at the new plays with a thousand dollars extra a permit is . slack me Dorothy did slack me Dorothy of god kids like me Dorothy of got what kids like me Dorothy of got what .it is funny as an Indian on a trampoline.
so I need everybody's opinion issued Rochelle Anaya by the beautiful craftsman the question is up for debate please respond we need your words of wisdom that were stubborn and do whatever we want any ways a rate that's enough on for today he's out talk to offer now by by
Margot
2 comments:
I feel dyslexic with the word verification posts!! hahaha!
I have a big long comment to make so I will just email it to you.
strike a pepper buddy on their toes? That sounds like something dirty - something Chunks would dream about: "In addition to having dreams about naked ladies, I am also guilty of striking pepper buddies... on their toes, no less. If Darrin found out, he'd either be repulsed, or take me like a savage in the dirt."
Remember everyone to use precautions when you strike your pepper buddies.... it's all fun and games until someone loses a toe.
Yours,
Theologian Kevin
Post a Comment