I just realized that your strange "thing" for ladies in uniform could transfer over to a pole climbing woman. Look out Rochelle, I think you may be bringin' sexy back! (Why do I have the sinking feeling Margo doesn't even know that song since she listens to country all the damn time?) I have so much to post, but we are just finally recovering (and the kids are in the midst of our sickness) so i dunno if i can even post. i am too tired to even type this... sigh
2 comments:
I got vertigo just looking at her up there!! Holy crap!
She's a brave girl that Rochelle!! Good for her for sticking to the right kind of pole!
I just realized that your strange "thing" for ladies in uniform could transfer over to a pole climbing woman. Look out Rochelle, I think you may be bringin' sexy back! (Why do I have the sinking feeling Margo doesn't even know that song since she listens to country all the damn time?)
I have so much to post, but we are just finally recovering (and the kids are in the midst of our sickness) so i dunno if i can even post. i am too tired to even type this... sigh
Post a Comment