This post is coming to hands free pretty cool invention this speech recognition no more typing on this nasty laptop keyboard @@@@Argus a dozen understand Argus the dozen understood it but isn't All yes return on my professional full-fighting realize at a different one Dole anacin is barking again she wants back in did it I will ask Rochelle if she could goal at the little 1:00 AM the Lytle will lift old wallet told one again because last time I let at us in the end at a San and a San and ascend @ascend @ascend A. D. D. I. S. ALT and at a seven operable the baby girl just jumped on my lap did what feet and sure this post makes no sense because as voiced a recognition software is not perfect yet it has not will earn my voice and the midi you all undue and in many in many many India's sinker sees it that make up it might mean is a more goal in a time you see the & sign it means on laughing if the enzyme not enzyme the Lytle a that goes between the mail addresses and hope it gets better than as the 'cause those with whom all of the rise roam shell just adjusted my microphone Romer shut off but it were overshot off this software sacks and a fax with offer Sachs added It doesn't know fought And that you would see K. and would you seek a ticket At U. C. K. a lightly told spell Falk even anecdotes it up of this is returned retorted retarded I finally it would be cool to get stoned and speak at my computer that would be funny analog bolt Al elk boat at all look this is Falk.What the thought the spot a client but those thought what about this
We'll that's all I will speak for now if anyone can understand what I just wrote that will give you $10.00 In a way as in a way as that's not right guy must leave for work now open by by could the buy not could the buy goodbye a leader who didn't
margo
2 comments:
Holy Fuck, I felt like I had a learning disability reading that!!!
So funny!
Did you know you have to train the software to recognize your voice? There should be some practice stuff in there, somewhere.
Holy fargin christ, that was cuckoo! At first I thought it was just me, but sheeee-ite, that is some wierd shit. Hope you get it working. Devo
Post a Comment