That is so pretty, I've seen it in a few variations and I love them all. We have a small bathroom to finish and I have been trying to justify one of these to myself for some time now. It's a downstairs bathroom, nothing fancy so I doubt it would work, but man I love them so. I can't wait to see the pics when it's all done. Devo
3 comments:
I LOVE this!!! LOVE IT!!! OMG how I love this! Did you get this at Costco? THey had a similar one here...just wondering.
Your place is going to look so awesome when it is done! I can't wait!
That is so pretty, I've seen it in a few variations and I love them all. We have a small bathroom to finish and I have been trying to justify one of these to myself for some time now. It's a downstairs bathroom, nothing fancy so I doubt it would work, but man I love them so. I can't wait to see the pics when it's all done. Devo
Looks beautiful!!
Post a Comment