Well as predicted in my post on the weekend, I wasn't at work for 2 hrs today before I got interogated by 'Darla' about how I did. She asked if I was happy, I said yes, it went really well and left it that. But of course Darla did not leave it at that.. She said 'did you go up? or did you stay the same? You can tell me .. I finally said, yes I went up. So she is naturally thinking I went up to a 7. I will leave it at that.. I knew it was killing her that I hadn't said anything.
Fuck. This is annoying.
She appears ok, seemed happy for me.(not that I believe that for a minute) I am sure it is eating her alive. I don't really care though, the hard part is over and I will not mention it again.
I really wish I could have used Chunks suggestion, and I quote..
This is verbatim what I would say, "Well, Darla (or whatever her name is) I was pleased that I had a great review and that my number went up. Thanks for asking!" Then drop it. Unless she won't! Then, dance around her and say "I'm a fucking 8 and you suck donkey turds!" You could also add, "You're just a three dressed up as a nine, you're only wasting my time!" and walk away.
LOL.. this comment had Rochelle and I LOAO!!.
lollollol
Margo
3 comments:
You handled it well!!
I would have loved it if you followed Chunks' suggestion...can you imagine??
Well, since I know all about the little green monster with Darla over the years, and what a nasty pain in the ass she has been to you for ages, I would gladly make it known to the old twat that indeed, you are an 8. I urge you to let it slip. Enjoy the moment, they dont come often enough.
boogie on reggae woman.
Darla sounds like a pill, don't let her suck the fun out of your eight. For kicks, you should put a magic eight ball on your desk. Seriously. It would be a constant inside joke for you! Do iT!!!
Post a Comment