There has not been much Gladice activity since the summer, It has been rather nice not having to see or hear that dumb bitch for a few months.. But our vacation ended last nite. We got home from work and a couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was Pat. He was over to ask us to do something about our dogs.. I am sure the TWOT sent him over but whatever. He said the dogs have been waking them up at 5am. Granted yesterday morning they were out at that time and did bark but it was for like a couple mins until I got to the back door to let them in. Its not like I am leaving them outside for an hour to bark. Dogs bark, its what they do for fuck sake. Then he said they barked all day long.. WellI know this is BS b/c we taped them one day. Dewie basically slept all day. Addison did bark here and there, but it was no more than when we are home.. I mean fuck, that little rat of theirs barks non stop whenever they leave the house.. I mean fucking non stop.. but as the Twot said last summer ,, well we don't go out that much..
Fuck whatever..
So anyways, I said I would do my best to keep Addie quiet, blah blah. Then I broke the news to Pat that he may not have to worry about it much longer since we are thinking of buying a new house.. I thought the old fart was going to shit himself.. lol He was completely shocked and said you want to move after all the work you have done?? I am like ya, I want a garage. blah blah. I should have said I want to move away from your bitchy, twotty wife... So I imagine he went home and told the twot and now they are probably in a bit of a panic, b/c really they have it pretty good with us.. We keep the property nice, are not loud, I mean fuck I am in bed by 9am on a Saturday nite... They are probably worried about who will move in.. the grass aint always greener my friends..
Rochelle had a good idea, the next time we see Pat to tell him that the Flop house slumlord was interested in the house and we were considering it.. lol would that ever fuck him up.. to imagine a bunch of 'Chinamen' as he calls them moving in across the wall.. They could put 2 more apts in the basement and fit 5 people upstairs.. I am so going to do it.. lol
Anyways after Pat left Rochelle was pissed, she said she had wished she had answered the door.. she would have give him a piece of her mind.. would have been good. Then she said this will make the house we are looking at today that much more tempting.. and it totally does..
Anywho. I will post later after we go look at the house and will post the pics we take..
M
1 comment:
Oh I love a good Gladice rant! Tell them that a guy named Hardeep is looking at buying. That ought to scare em straight.
Post a Comment