Its finally sunny today, just was outside and it looks like its going to be a beautiful day. Plus its the first day of my holidays yahoo! Can you tell that the Stampede is only a week away.
One crappy thing is that I will be spending the morning cleaning the suite b/c the guy who moved out didn't clean worth a shit. From what I can see he sorta cleaned the toilet and sink, He swept the floor but neglected to pick up the dirt so there was 5 piles left behind (couldn't even sweep them into one big pile), Fridge hasn't been touched and don't even get me started on the stove... Plus he left 2 big gouges on the laminate floor that I installed just b4 he moved in..and 2 nice size holes in the bathroom wall where he attached a towel rack but didn't have the sense to put it in studs..
So I will be cleaning and billing him out the same rate that we charge at the cleaning company I work for. Not sure what to charge for the laminate and holes in the wall. Anyone have any ideas??
So I read JT's blog.. WTF? You can't say 'I have got some major fucking news that I will report on Sunday nite...' Why I ask, we would have been better off not knowing there was big news as opposed to sitting and wondering all weekend.. lol
Not much else to say, should start getting ready to clean.. :(
Have a good Canada Day folks.
M
2 comments:
There is nothing worse than cleaning up someone else's mess! We used to manage a 31 unit apt. building, renters can be total pigs! I get the willies just flashing back to it.
I would charge 50 bucks for the holes in the drywall and another 50 for the gouges. Sanding sucks and so will changing the boards on the floor (if you decide to change them out!)
That JT, we are gonna have to have a chat with him about leaving us hanging all weekend! What a guy!
Have you decided where you are going on holidays?
where are you now??
Post a Comment