Monday, July 11, 2005

The worst Mondays are the Mondays after holidays..

Holy Crap was today a shitty day... I had my laptop at home and if I would have been a good little doobee I would have checked my email on the weekend so that it could have been cleared out this morning. I had 150 emails so I started filtering through them alphabetically by sender..
My calendar was clear for today when I left for vacation.. but after getting through half my emails it was full from 830am to 230 pm. The only reason I got lunch is that my 11am meeting ended early so I was able to go down for a smoke and grab a sandwitch.
I was pretty strung out all day, half from PMS half from too much work.. I am feeling really overwhelmed right now.. Too many projects not enough time..
Anyways enough about that..
I am sitting on my deck enjoying a beer, trying to fend off the fucking mosquitos that have enveloped the city in the past 3 weeks. These things are the size of a friggin crows.. I have never seen this many mosquitos in the 14years that I have lived here. I expect shit like this when I am back in PA, but Calgary is usually too cold at night so we don't have to deal with it.. They say they have peaked and the worst is over. God I hope so.. First its the rain that keeps me away from the deck now the bugs...
well better go.
Peace out
M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since it is Tuesday, I hope things are better for you!!!

Breathe in, breathe out and if that doesn't work, kill everything in your path!

JT said...

is the week crappy or were you just dropping an egg?