Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stampede time Yahoo!!

Sorry I have been a bit negligent in posting this week. Been super busy at work and not feeling like typing when I get home.
I am off for 2 more days of holidays and the weather looks like it might be nice even.
I have to get ready for my yard sale that I am planning on having on the weekend, plus I have to go out an buy a new fridge.
The old fridge in my suite has decided to die and instead of buying a new one for down there, I thought I would treat myself to a new one upstairs and move this one down there. It kinda seems like a waste b/c the one I have now is only 4 years old and is pretty nice. But I want a fridge with the bottom freezer so I thought what the hell . So I am on a mission to bargain hunt for stainless fridges, gonna go to Costco, Home Depot, the Brick, Trail appliances and maybe leons.. Hope I can get one for under 2000..

I will post some pics of stampede that I took on Monday. They are down at Olympic plaza,(its called Rope Square during stampede). I went down at lunch time and was stalked by friggin mascots.. They were everywhere so I took a couple pics, one of them tried to hug me so I was pushing him away from me pushing on his head... god they are freaky......

well not much else on my mind, I will keep you posted on my hunt for the perfect fridge..


Margo

No comments: