Well I am still around, sorry for the lack of bloggin. This is my first day off this week, but the good thing is I have tomorrow off too, whoo hoo a 2 day weekend.. lol
Well the strike is still going on. We are into week two now and no signs of any break. There has been a lot of people crossing in AB, none in BC though. I don't know how long this will go on for. People are saying 5 to 9 months.. Yikes.. I am sure we will all be basket cases by month 3 with these hours.. the plus side is that the O/T is nice, I should be able to sock a lot away if it goes on for that long. Maybe even put in a new kitchen or something..
The temp here today is supposed to +30, nice.. surprising for a long weekend. Its gonna be a hot one moving furniture. Rochelle is moving her stuff in today, and her apt is 3 flights of stairs up.. :( Atleast we are going downstairs not climbing them. now we just have to figure out how to arrange everthing now. Thank god I got rid of all that stuff at the yard sale..
Hope everyone is having a good long weekend. I am sure JT is since he is lounging up at the lake.. Roxanne, how did the garage sale go?
M
2 comments:
Well, where can I start?! I am glad you have a couple of days off, working extended hours under stress is brutal! Have some cold beer on your deck and put your feet up. After you move Rochelle in, that is!! WHAT?!!!
You didn't tell us that!! I am so happy for you both! It must be serendipity, your emptying your house to make room for your new love. (I haven't had coffee yet, if I am sounding lame and dorky, I'm gonna blame it on that!) Good luck on the moving!
My garage sale went well, we got rid of all the big things and made $472, so I am happy. I have a small load to donate to the Sally Ann and then I have some books to take to the library, see if they want them. My garage got a cleaning while I was outside all day, the whole family was involved so everyone is sunburnt but clutching a fistful of dollars...
+30?! I am jealous!! We are only in the low 20s with the threat of, you guessed it, rain!
Quack quack.
hey baby, sup? i'll email you at work tomorrow if i get a chance.
Post a Comment