Hello folks.
Sorry Roxanne for leaving you with nothing to read, not sure if this blog will be much consolation since it won't be that long.. but I am throwing you a bone.. lol
Sorry for the blogless week. Still been busy as shit with no time to blog. I found out today that I have the whole weekend off and I am already in enjoying it.. Its 29c today and I am sitting on my shady deck having a cold beverage.. Life is good
Rochelle got all moved in last weekend and we are still in the progress of unpacking. Its a good thing she has really good taste in home decor because everything melded nicely. She organized my kitchen and replaced my lovely zellers plates with a grown up 8 piece setting as well as a matching set of nice glasses.. And you should see my pantry.. its been catagorized by food type.. lol Oh I also discovered that spices do not have an infinite life span.. so 3/4 of the ones that I had have been tossed and replaced with matching stainless steel spice tins that are nicely labeled..
Well tomorrow is my birthday, I have once again caught up with JT in the age department.. I don't know if I will like checking off the next age bracket box on forms.. kind of depressing.
I am throwing myself a little shindig tonight. Invited a few people over for a bbq and drinks since it supposed to be 29c again today so that should be fun.
Other than that I still have a lot of organizing to do this weekend, plus yard work that has been neglected for the past 2 weeks..
Well thats all for now. Will try to blog on the weekend.
Peace out and all that jazz..
M
1 comment:
Thanks for the bone!
How did your little birthday party shindig go?! Congratulations on making it to another age category. You know what is worse than that? When you read the warning labels on excercise equipment and it says "If you are over 35, please see your doctor before starting any kind of workout program." It makes you feel lovely, that is for sure!
Glad to hear Rochelle has settled in nicely! That is the second true test of a relationship, the first being travelling together, which you were already successful at! I wish you many years of happiness and good decor together.
Hopefully that shit storm of a strike will end soon and you can get your life back to normal! All work and no play creates holes in your blog history! hahah!
Hope you have an awesome birthday!
Post a Comment