First off I have to vent. The asshole downstairs might not make it out of the basement alive if he keeps it up. He has been a prick ever since he gave his lame ass excuse for breaking the lease. We have been puttin up with it since we don't want his drug dealing friends making a return visit to the house to slash up the beamer.. but last nite was the straw... I had retired early b/c its a work day, and Rochelle comes in a wakes me up saying she just saw Prick and pricks twot going out to their car and the twot had a cigarette in her hand... Now Rochelle had sworn she smelled smoke coming up from the basement one day and had dreamed that they were smoking down there.. anyways, she was just pissed.. so I was like what an asshole, then I go back to sleep. Then a few minutes later I hear the door slam and Rochelle is back in waking me up saying that she saw the prick smoking in the car too.. Highly sensitive to smoke my ass... so she waited at the door and said 'So its just OUR smoke that bothers you' to which the prick replied ' Ya just your smoke' to which Rochelle replied 'Fucking asshole' and slammed the door.
Rochelle was just fuming.. I am surprised she didn't follow him into the house and kick is little cocky ass down the stairs..
Only 4 days left, but now we are worried about what he will do to the place. I think I will be working from home on Wednesday and Thursday to monitor the move out and make sure he only takes shit that he came with...
Keep ya posted.
Margo
No comments:
Post a Comment