Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Heading East..

Just an quick update. Had a productive weekend
Saturday.....
- Changed my winter tires out to summers, then sold my winters for the Mazda. Got $350 for them which was pretty good.
- Installed my Ipod adapter kit for the BMW, it plugs into the CD changer thingy in the trunk and then runs into the cabin. I had to take out the back seats but it went relatively smoothly. Now I can control my Ipod from the steering wheel controls and it sounds awsome.. way better than the fm transmitter thing I had which sounded like poopy shit.
- Rochelle did some drywall mudding, she is a superstar . Some people just have a knack for that.. glad she does, cause I don't.
- We cleaned and raked the yard..
- Kara came over and we had a BBQ and firepit. Had a good time, caught up on things.

Sunday....
Slept in till 8am.. yahoo. Hasnt happened in months..
- Went to Ikea and bought some stuff for the ensuite, Hit costco and bought TP and coffee.
- Went to my sisters place to visit the kidlets
- Went to old navy to stock up on summer clothes, I bought 4 pairs of capris and 3 Tshirts for 120 bucks.. Gotta love old navy.. Also went down a size in the pants.. WTF.. not sure what happened there, but I am not complaining.

Oh ya I forgot to tell y'all I am heading to Toronto tonight @ 630pm for work. Found out last week. Will be there until Friday afternoon. Should be cool, never been, but as you know I am not looking forward to the flight.. Will have to stop by a tackle shop and pick up some worms..

Gotta run.
Peace out peeps.

Margo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!!!!!

You just spring it on us on the day you are leaving? Do you not realize how do-dependent I am? THis kind of thing gives me the cacas! The poopy shitty kind lol!

I wish someone would do my drywall mudding. I hate it. It's truly my least favorite part of home renos. I get stuck with it though since I need to be more than just a great pair of tits over the sink.

Travel safe and remember, if I can do it, you can do it. SKYBALLS!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, I hope you are home safe and sound and are just lazing away in bed all day with Rochelle and the dogs. Chances are though you are building a garage or paving a driveway or wiring for a new built in sound system or something. hahah!