Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Because I was tagged by Chunks

Three Things MeMe...

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Mascots
2. Freakin birds, can't trust them
3. Planes crashing into my house


Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. JT
2. Sage
3. Ellen
4. Chunks

Three Things I Love:
1. Spring smells
2. My dogs
3. top down driving on a mountain road

Three Things I Hate:
1. People who spit in public
2. Idiots on the road
3. Gossips

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Gas prices, I mean really we have enough,can't we just keep it to ourselves?
2. People who support the Shrub..
3. most of my dreams

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Monitor
2. lava lamp
3. Pictures of the my kidlets and my sisters kidlets

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Drinking coffee
2. Letting Addie outside
3. Giving Dewie some love

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Own a cabin on Shushwap
2. Buy a sailboat and hang out on the ocean for a couple years
3. retire

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Play guitar
2. Reno's pretty much anything I try
3. Sketch

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Drywall mud
2. drive without swearing
3. Sell my mazda

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your mother
2. Your instinct
3. Your heart

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Fox News I second this one
2. Gladice's constant bitching
3. Anything that comes out of the whitehouse

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. Patience
2. To play drums
3. To not procrastinate

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Butter chicken
2. Shanghai noodles
3. Toast

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Facts of life
2. Gilligan's Island
3. Laverne and Shirley

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not meeting Rochelle in my 20's
2. The slut
3. owning Bruce Willis tape. I think it was called Bruno or something.



There ya go.

Margs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Devo did hers too, only JT is left to check on. What are the chances he did it?!

You and I are a pair of bird chickens. hahah!

JT said...

remember when you or I (I don't remember anymore, but you will probably blame me) threw the half eaten tuna sandwich out the window of your dad's LTD or whatever it was and it got stuck in the car handle and fucking seagull swarmed the car? Freaky.
It was the Return of Bruno. I remember it well. You bought it at A $ A at South Hill Mall.

JT said...

hey, you ever listened to Amy Winehouse? She's fucking cool. She's also a sister. I love "Rehab" - download it, you'd dig this shit.
p.s. How many goody-rings are appropriate to eat before you cross the line into compulsive eating pig?