Well here I am typing at 150am. Got up to use the facilities and of course stirred the dogs. Well lately once you wake dewie up he starts pacing and trying to get up on the bed and just won't quit. Then Addison turns all Cujo on him and you have a cluster fuck on your hands.. I swear the 'click click click of the nails' on the floor will drive me insane.. So this morning I just decided not to deal and to let Rochelle sleep since she has to work at 7am and just got up. B/c where I go they go and at least there will be peace in the room for her.
Thanks to mom and dad for the fibre advice and the kind advice about smoking. Yes I will look at quiting in the new year.. just not mentally there right now.. thank you though for your concern. :)
Well my colon is still hurting like a sonaobitch. I have 2 full days of antibiotics in me and it hasn't seemed to improve yet. yesterday at work sucked. I was keeled over half the day at my desk, and when I walked I was walking like an 80yr old.. pitiful. Pray they kick in today..
well thats all I got.
Peace out.
M
No comments:
Post a Comment