Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas came early



Yesterday was a fun day. I decided to work from home and it was a lucky thing that I did. At 8am I got a call from the delivery company that Pottery Barn uses. The wedge piece to the sectional was in.. :) This was not expected to be delivered til Feb b/c it was on backorder. So they were able to deliver it yesterday. Let me tell you, this couch is big... not too big but it takes up almost 1 whole wall. It is the best use of space for the living room though since is not very big and it takes advantage of the corner. There will definitely not be a shortage of space to sit when the family comes over on the 23rd for xmas.. here is a pic. We had to reorganize the room and move the TV and the tree to make it work but it looks good.
Anyways after that excitement a couple hours later I get a knock on the door and its the fed ex man.. he was delivering my shower and faucet.. I never expected to get that so quick. I only ordered it on last week, and to boot it was delivered from the UK.. Cool. Now everything is here for when I have next week off.. Maybe there will be alot of shower progress to post about.

So it was a good day. Oh and it was the second day with relatively no pain.. yahoo. I don't want to jinx it but wish me luck today for a day 3...

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take it easy with that renovation project, especially with the way you've been feeling.

I just found out Murphy's MIL has diverticulitis too...she really has to watch what she eats.

That couch (it's too nice to call it a couch, let's call it a sofa) looks wicked awesome!

How's Rochelle doing on the new job?