Well its official no more Pottery Barn discounts after Dec 18th. Rochelle got a phone call last nite and got offered the job. She of course accepted and will start on the 18th, she is giving her 2 weeks notice on Monday. Its good timing too b/c she came home from work really pissed off at the mgmt team. They are a bunch of loogins, seriously I can't believe how juvenile they are. She said I really hope I get the job so I can tell them exactly how I feel.. Kind of surprised though that they called on a Sat nite at 7pm.. whateva good news anyways.
So on Monday morning with my credit card in hand Rochelle willfirst order the last piece of the sectional, and then will hand in her resignation and trade in her swatches for a tool belt.. :)
My day yesterday started out with promise but ended in pain. My stomach flaired up and I was in pain all day, had 2 baths 3 naps and got nothing accomplished.. I really wanted to get a lot done on the bathroom but nada. I really hope these antibiotics kick in soon.. b/c I tell I am realllly tired of feeling like shit, its going on 6 weeks now...
I am having my family over for xmas on the 23rd b/c my sister has to go to the inlaws this year on the 25th and mom is going up to spend it with my gramma, I will be cooking a bird here b/c my dad will be here. The 23rd should be fun b/c my dad will hang out with the grandkids. will be a full house so I am having an appetizer thing, people can just move around and graze. If anyone has any good appetizer ideas pass them along. Whats even better is now Rochelle won't have to work b/c she was scheduled for the 23rd, 24th (till 7pm.. wtf???) and boxing day. Now she will get all the cushy holidays off that a Union company will give you .. :)
well thats all folks..
Margo
1 comment:
I will email you my recipes for a cheese ball and this seafood dip that will have you ROLLING in Velveeta, it's so damn good! It's a holiday tradition in our house for Christmas eve.
Now about your guts, did they give you any kind of softener? Is it the lack of movement? I need to go research this some more. You're just on antibiotics, right? Poor you. The only thing worse than having the shits is having to no-shits.
Congratulations to Rochelle on the new gig!!! Awesome awesome awesome!
Post a Comment