Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What is a Meme??

Well this post is in response to chunks challenge to post 6 weird things about yourself. I am sure I have more than six though.

1. Before getting Addison, I used to regularily give my dog Dewie my dirty Kleenex's. He has always had a tast for them and unless I flushed them he always dug them out of my garbage and ate them>> So I just gave it, So I blew and tossed them to the dog. I don't do this anymore, (well maybe on occasion )because I don't need the little one getting the habit.

2. I have real issues with my food touching on my plate. Well this depends on the food. Certain food is definitely not mixable, but others like a turkey dinner I don't mind so much. The gravy makes all the food get along.. My family like to mock me at every family dinner about this little idiosyncrasy.

3. Unlike Chunks I am a very 'Vocal' driver. Some might say hostile, I like to think that everyone else is an idiot and I am right.. I even will honk the horn at people when Rochelle is driving and swear or flash some hand gesture... lol Rochelle is not too fond of this habit,but I have noticed she is getting a little spunky behind the wheel herself.. We actually have an expression when someone is being an idiot on the road. We say that person needs to be noodled... Let me explain, we were discussing how cool it would be to be able to go up to an idiot at a light and smack some sense into them with a pool noodle.. Wouldn't that be great.. I think so..

4. Another thing my family likes to mock me about is my dislike for cooked fruit. I really can't stand it.. Apple pies, etc.. just turn me off. The fruit is all mushy.. yuck. I don't mind blue berry b/c the fruit is small. Give me a raw apple and I will be happy. I really don't like sweet things at all.. They have their place, like in a chocolate bar. But not in any sort of hot food.

5. Rochelle and I both find humor in bodily noises.. We will say 'Good one' if either has a good belly burp or some impressive flatulance.. Really we should be proud of these. These are just a part of life, and we all know how good a resonating fart can feel.. come on you know what I am talking about.

6. I can be frugal about the smallest things.. Like I get all stressed if I am out for dinner or drinks with a bunch of people..I always get a separate check. I hate having a big bill and trying to make sure everyone pays their bit.. It always seems someone shorts the bill and others have to make it up. Like 4 dollars will get me all stressed, but I don't have a problem dropping 1000 at costco for a TV that is only turned on 1 a week if that.. lol. Go figure.

well that is six.. I could keep going b/c I haven't even scratched the surface..


Margo

No comments: