Sunday, December 10, 2006

Can't think of a zippy title.



Hey yall. not much has happened since my last post.


My stomach has been a pain literally. Finished up my medication yesterday, now I am just praying that it doesn't start hurting. I was feeling really good on Tuesday and thought the worst was over, but nope Wed came and so did the pain.. Went to the Dr again on Friday to see if I needed to get more meds, she said no just wait it out another 2 weeks and if it doesn't get better go back to the hospital, b/c if she referred me to a specialist I would be waiting 6 mos.. lovely.


It really weird though, it hurts like hell in the morning, but by late afternoon the pain is gone.. WTF? Doesn't make sense. Like right now there is no pain, but i am just waiting for it to start.


I drove my mom and stepdad to their xmas party on Friday nite. It was funny when we picked them up they were all dolled up, hanging out in the garage drinking and smoking. lol I asked mom if she had been into the wine, she said.. Nope, Vodka.. lol its funny seeing her tipsy b/c she rarely drinks and she is pretty cute when she does. Then just after we got home Nicole,Derek and her kids came by to pick up a stocking hanger that Rochelle picked up at the Barn. It was fun hangin out with Dex and Macy. I can't get over the vocabulary that the little man has now. In the last 2 weeks it seems like all of a sudden he gets it.. He was just jabbering away the whole time.. and Macy is gettin so big, what a cutie.


Yesterday Rochelle had to work so after napping b/c my stomach waskilling me I put on my trusty overalls.. oh wait I didn't tell you that I ordered some overalls from home depot. They are the ones that Mike holmes uses.. lol I know you are probably thinking I am retarded. .. but I have been wanting to get a pair for awhile now b/c I don't want to keep wrecking my good clothes when I am renovating. So these overalls have built in knee pads, which is the cats ass if you have ever tiled.. or renovated for that matter b/c you always seem to be crawlin around on your knees.. plus they have tonnes of pockets.. So I may look like a stuffed sausage in my work gear.. but what the fuck. my clothes and knees will thank me.


So anyways after my stomach calmed down and the pain meds kicked in I put the first coat of mud on the wall in the bedroom where the closet doors used to be... Have I told you I hate mudding?? Well I do. I just suck at it..


Then after that I framed the rest of the shower, including hanging the bracket for the shower light. I didn't wire it in b/c Derek suggested that I add altleast 1 more light b/c having only one would be pretty dark. So I have to run out and get another one. Atleast my electrical work I have done so far seemed to pass his inspection.




Last nite after Rochelle came home we headed out to the Tattoo parlor. Last xmas I bought her a gift certificate for a tattoo, b/c she wanted to get the same sun tattoo that I have on my ankle,

but on her back just below her neckline. So since the certificate is almost going to expire I bugged Rochelle to make an appt.. God love her but she is quite the procrastinator.. So anyways the tattoo turned out really nice, it was quick and painless only took 25 min. the tattoo guy was really nice too.




Well thats the update for now.. I will post a pick of her tattoo later..




TTFN


M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a tattoo?! Cool that she got a matching one! I wish I knew what to tell you regarding your tummy troubles. Are you eating enough? Small meals/healthy snacks more often? I don't know, I'm pulling out all the tricks in my mom bag, of which there are few in this department!

Cool about the Mike Holmes pants! When we were painting, I don't know how many clothes I ruined, my "painting clothes" pile is quite big now. It's nice to have a uniform for the work.

Pics please.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margo,

I think this is my first time commenting on your blog actually! Sorry to hear the belly is still so unhappy. Have you ever considered doing a major cleanse? I've never done one but everything I've read about them sounds like they might be a good idea for what is ailing you. There are all different types, some more hard core than others, but it might be worthwhile to look into or talk to the doc about. I love Mike Holmes and think it's cute that you got some overalls like his. We are doing some home reno stuff right now but it's out first time so we are slow and a bit clueless. I think I should get some of those overalls for my husband and make him wear them with a little tank like Mike does-oolala! Hope you feel better. Devo