Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday Sunday..

Hey Yall.
It's Sunday morning @ 3:43 am and I am awake blogging. Sad really.
Well I may have a justified excuse this time. I have had plenty of sleep since Thursday. My stomach issues have still been hanging on and I stayed home from work on Thurs & Fri b/c I could barely sit upright. I even considered going to the ER on Thurs but fortunately things started to improve of loosen up if you will. I called the Healthlink number and spoke with a nurse and she had recommended going to the Dr on Friday if things didn't improve, but also recommended in the meantime some glycerin suppositories. Let me tell you those are not fun. They did help a little bit. But I think the metamucil capsules that I have been taking are whats working. Rochelle picked me up a bottle on Wed. I was slightly freaked out b/c of all the warnings on the bottle that Rochelle filled me in on. It said to drink with plenty of water (which is fine) if you dont your throat will swell up.. Not Fine. I had visions of choking on wheat husks... Anyways I geared myself up with a litre of water and popped the 5 pills. Yes 5, which you have to take 3 times a day. I am thinking the crappy sandy drink may be a better option..
I looked on the internet to see what could be causing this hell, and I think I diagonosed myself with a (sorry for sharing too much) Fecal inpaction. I think you can figure out what it is, so enough said.. I will keep you posted on my status.. hopfully I don't end up in the hospital.

Other than that not much going on. We haven't made much headway on the bathroom except closing the drywall bwtn the bedroom and the suite, and framing in the base of the shower so we have an idea where everything is going to go.

Went to my nephews 2nd bday party yesterday, he is such a little ham. His latest face is one similar to Jean Chretian, Nicole and Derek have no idea why he does it but its funny. Hopefully he outgrows it b/4 school lol He seemed to enjoy his gifts the first one that he loved was a Pooh doll, then the last gift he opened was this almost life size Tonka truck that his Grandparents got him(Dereks parents) He was freaking out. So was Nicole, b/c this thing was made out of metal and could amputate you at the shin if he ran into you with it(which he almost did to me, had to jump out of the way), nevermind the damage to walls and furniture.. It was pretty funny b/c Nicole said as soon as they leave it was going outside.. lol
Dex still isn't saying my name, he can say everyones name, including Rochelle, and My dog, but can't say mine. The closest he got was 'Frodo'.. No clue why he was calling me that.. Oh also half way through the gift opening he came over to me and grabbed my hand, I thought he wanted me to see his toys.. Nope, I was in his chair.. the little bugger sat down in my chair after I got up.. Man, it wasn't a good day for the cool Auntie...
Oh PS, hopefully Chunks is enjoying her Bday weekend with the girls. :)

Anywoo, nothing else to say.

Pray for calm waters and regularity..

M

No comments: