Update from last weekend. We finally took on the task of giving Dewie a haircut. It was way overdue.. the poor bugger was so matted. Anywhoo, when Rochelle went out to Starbucks to get coffee, I slipped Dewie a couple pills in some peanut butter and waited for him to start slowing down. When Rochelle got home (with lattes , god love her) I broke the news about the plans for the day. She wasn't overly excited about the news, but knew it had to be done. So about 2hrs later when dew looked sufficiently intoxicated we started. First task was getting the muzzle on him. We decided to cut his hair in the ensuite since it would somewhat contain the hair. surprisingly Dewie was pretty calm. The cut went as smooth as can be. In fact if the clippers didn't have to be turned off to cool down we probably could have cut him in less than 2 hours which would have been a record. We cut his nails, which i have never been able to do. Although I did make him bleed on 3 nails.. thank god for quick stop..
as you can see by the pic he really isn't the chunky monkey that everyone thinks he is.
the other pics are just having fun with Addie. she will let us do anything too her... lol
M
2 comments:
Dewie...is this Meathead? I am so confused by that dog's name, you are going to have to email me the story on this one!
I can't clip Taz's nails. They are black and there is no way I'm going there. I'll pay someone for that.
Both your puppies are so adorable, makes me want to get another.
Yes Dewie is Meathead. His birth name is Amadeus, Meathead came from him being a meathead alot of the time. Dewie just came about in the last year. I always had nicknames for him, Like Ama-doo, Boo boo, so Rochelle called him dewie and it just kinda stuck. He responds too it and he just sort of looks like a dewie.. theres the story.. Oh as well Addison is called Addie-loop a loo, or addie poop a loo, as well as babygirl.
M
Post a Comment