Sunday, November 26, 2006

Angles.. they suck

Well I got a bit done yesterday while Rochelle was at work. The first pic is the top of the shower. I had to build in a false ceiling for the shower so I could install a shower light without having to touche the original ceiling/insulation. As well as I didn't want to deal with the angle in the ceiling when I was tiling. This is my attempt. I think it turned out OK, I really don't enjoy angle cuts.
The second pic is the half wall that will be tiled the same as the shower. This is where the 'vanity' will go. I also plan on building in shelf's into the wall for candles/soap or whatever. Besides serving as a shelf along top, it will also make it easier to run the plumbing, again I won't have to compromise the insulation, or worry about the water line freezing b/c this is an outside wall.

Other than the reno stuff, I didn't do much. Went to safeway to pick up some stuff including fresh fettuccine and sauce for supper,, and went to blockbuster to grab a couple movies. I rented Click and the breakup. Click was good, didn't make it to watch The Breakup. I went there for Davinci code which is guaranteed to be there, well guess what it wasn't there.. :( Well at least I got a free rental credit.

Oh back to supper, it was soooo good, we had some Bourbon shrimp from M&M and sauteed up some fresh mushrooms and added them to the fettuccine... mmm good..


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angles might suck but it seems as though you have them beat!

I still can't believe how frigging early you get up!

I watched about half (the second half) of Click last night. I love the Sandman, so I will have to watch the whole thing. It's so cold I just want to be in a blanket.