Friday, September 01, 2006

Good morning new york..

Well here I am blogging before 4am.. I had a shitty nites sleep was up at 1am.. went back to sleep and 315 I had to get up. I could be b/c I had a couple hour nap yesterday who know..Plus my shoulder is killing me.. that didn't happen till after the nap too.. Damn Nap!
Big Brother update..
well last nites show was rootin tootin one. Lots happened. not surprised that Danielle was booted, damn erica.. I can't believe she was that stupid.
Then then new HOH with Janelle winning, and erica winning POV.. I thought for a second she and janelle would grab a brain and vote out will.. but nooo.. Good old chicken boy left.. Really he didn't deserve to still be there but they are both nuts if they don't align with each other now b/c you know Chill town aint gonna take one of them..
stupid people..
Well its Friday thank god. Friday of a long weekend.. I don't really have any plans. Rochelle has to work tommorrow but she does have sunday and monday off. I think I might go out and buy her her bday present.. well part 2 of her bday present/ I already ordered something a couple weeks ago(which hasn't shown up yet.. better check on that) but she wants to put in this laminate flooring in the room that goes out onto the deck. its called Ceramica, looks like ceramic tile. We already looked at it and its nice, looks like mexican tile. Would work well for that room since we and the dogs go in and out through that room.. So I thought I would pic it up. maybe that will be our long weekend project. Gotta have some reno to do on a long weekend..
We should really have an HGTV show documenting all the different projects we do. I think it would probably do alright. We already have 3 or 4 projects that we are planning, next one being the flooring in the room, then the spare room. Rochelle wants to make it over into a nice guest room. It is the only room I haven't done anything to. Its a baby blue with crappy carpet. I wanted to wait to do that room until I can replace the carpet with hardwood, as well as the hallway with hardwood. Right now I only have hardwood in the master and the living room, not sure why they didn't run it throughout the house like most houses of this age..
Can't forget the bathroom remodel.. that may have to wait till next year, b/c I want to take down all the drywall because its pretty flaky and retile the tub, walls (in a subway tile and retile the floor. The Tub will stay b/c its fabulous, but the vanity will go. Probaby get one of those vanities that look like furniture with some funky sink.. who knows.. thats the plan anyways..
Oh can't forget that I want to put in a driveway.. Not sure if I ever mentioned that I only have street parking here since the blocked off the alley.. so it can be a real pain in the ass fighting for parking in front of your house.. so I thought would put in a driveway of those grey& red blocks, atleast it would look better than contrete or ashphalt....
Wow that sounds like a lot of work.. lol. I am probably thinking of it b/c I just paid for my cabinets this week and now ready to go back into debt..lol
I have even been looking at the plasma TV's again.. Future shop has a sale on now where its 12 mos no interest /payments.. Maybe thats what I will do tomorrow.. I am sure Rochelle would be happy with that.. lol
Anyone want to buy a gently used 32in Sony Wega flatscreen??


M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should start videotaping your renos and then posting them on YouTube. Get enough interest and then someone might sign you to do a show!! I would watch. I think you have style!

The HGs don't know that BB is tanking in the ratings and that is why CBS is rushing it along. Did you notice that Survivor is going to be separated into groups based on RACE?! That is already stirring up controversy! Can't wait!

I hope you get to catch up on the sleep. I don't know what is wrong with you guys, I slept rock solid last night!!

OH WEIRD! My WV is udecrctv---decorate TV! Get yourself an agent!