Well here is part 1 of Rochelles birthday present. I bought the Ceramica laminate flooring. The carpet in the sunroom was DISGUSTING.. I mean we thought it was bad with just Addisons little presents on the carpet but when we ripped it up, there was years of little Addisons leaving presents.
ANyways, it looks alot better, smells better, the only draw back is the dogs keep wiping out, they come running into the room from outside and slideinto the wall or run out to the deck and wipe out.. its pretty hilarious actually.
Anyways, just have to put the baseboards on and accessorize. Will post finished pics..
M
1 comment:
Great job on the flooring ladies!!!
Laminate floors are the worst thing for dogs, according to my vet. He told me to get rubber-backed area rugs for the house and I did and the dogs don't slide around nearly as much. They can pop out their knees, hips and tear tendons with all the wipeouts. (It is funny to watch them though!!!)
Post a Comment