Ok so here are the pics of the sunroom. turned out pretty good I think.
M
PS oh by the way for those of you who don't know already, my sister had her second baby today. Little . or not so little Macy Diane Foster arrived at 130pm today, weighing in at 9 lbs 8oz, and 21.5 inch long. with a mane of brown curly hair to boot. All is good with both baby and mom. I will post a pic once I get one that doesn't have baby goop all over her. .. lol. I know I am not a parent but I prefer pics with the little toque after the baby is all cleaned up.. lol
Oh as well , little news flash .. Rochelles parents called on the weekend to say they are dropping into Calgary this Saturday for a visit. No timeframe on the visit but I predict a week atleast. so never the less we have been cleaning like bandits ( even though rochelle denies that is the reason) and finishing up all the past projects finishing details. All of which is good,. I am sure the visit will be fine no worries..
Signing off b/c its way past my bedtime.
Ciao
M
2 comments:
That baby has gained two pounds already?!!!
The in-laws are coming the in-laws are coming! Quick honey, grab the swiffer and the Lysol!
Don't know that story at ALL! hahah!
The sunroom looks awesome as usual! You gals would be handy to have around. You actually finish what you start! I think my handyman needs to be traded in for a handywoman.
lol ok correction.. the baby is not 11 pounds.. lol she is 9 pounds 8 oz gotta love typos when you blog half asleep.. lol
Post a Comment