Sunday, September 17, 2006

little Macy

 
 
Well I finally got some goop free pics of the newest arrival to our family. Here is a pic of Macy, and another of her brother Dex with his dad. As you can see Dex loves the camera..
So whats new here. Well other than being colder than a witches titty , not much. Rochelles parents arrived yesterday afternoon from the Peg, although I haven't seen them yet b/c I had my grandmas bday in Leduc yesterday. MOm and I went up together, what a long drive for dinner. I didn't want to go, but I am glad I went, it really meant a lot for my grandma, and it was good to see all the family. Nicole and the family couldn't make it b/c Dex wasn't feeling up to snuff and 6 hrs in the car with a cranky toddler and a newborn wouldn't have been fun. Too bad though b/c everyone wanted to see the baby and Dex. So my brothers little one had to represent for the whole family and he did a pretty good job being cute, he was passed around to atleast 15 different aunts or cousins and I am sure he has some minor bruising on his cheeks..
Again I couldn't sleep in past6 am this is crazy.. and I have been banished to the sunroom b/c I can't smoke out in the rest of the house as Rochelles mom is bothered by the smoke.. It will kinda suck not being able to watch tv and smoke,but on the other hand it should cut down on how much I smoke this week..
Well I had better go wrap Rochelles Bday present.. its her bday today and although I have already given her 2 of her big presents,(the ceramica, and the kitchen island thingy on wheels) I bought her pasta express thing as seen on TV. I dont think it will work, but she has been talking about it for months.. I mean really your gonna make me believe that a plastic tube with hot water is gonna cook carrots in minutes .. what eva... lol

Off for now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those kids are really cute!! Of course, they all are when they are little, it's a defence mechanism installed by the manufacturer!

You went all the way to Leduc?! Geee you should have let me know, it's only four hours away, I could have met your grandma too!

Happy Birthday to Rochelle! You should take some pictures of her eating spaghetti and dancing on her new floor. That would be good times.