ok lets try this again, i had a whole thing blogged and it cleared my screen.
quick recap.
Everyone was in the bottome 3 except magni.. crazy. but he was good last nite so thats ok.
First off was Rebel yell boy.. to do the encore.. Don't think he deserved that.. Come on really Billy idol is cool, but its definitely not a vocal showcase.
Next up was Ryan star.. Shocked that he was in it.. and not lucas.. but his performance really sucked.. he looked like he was going to fall off the amplifier.. not comfy at all.. worst performaance that I can remember..
Next in the bottom 3 was Storm.. her performance of Helter skelter sucked rocks.. I mean really at this point you have to bring your game... she didn't...
Last.. un fucken believable.. That little snot is not in the bottome 3.. I mean who is he blowing to keep staying alive.. he sucked last nite...
So Dilana is there. and Tommy is shocked as he should be b/c her performance last nite rocked... so I thought well she will rock the show, well I don't know what the hell she sang, but I didn't know it and I thought it sucked...
Ok now back from commercial.. Waiting on who is turfed..I think 2 will go this week
OH MY GOD.. Ryan is gone. What the fuck..!!!!!!
I AM STUNNED..
I thought for sure they would get rid o 2 people ... maybe still.. who knows...... Nope only 4 mins left.. Holy fuck..
No more to say..
M
1 comment:
I felt the same way!!! It was totally an off night performance wise! Does it seem like they edited some comments out? Because Tommy's face was sayin' something I think. Like it almost seemed like Ryan said they were retarded or something.
I saw Tommy on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he said when they were in Vegas, Dilana got so drunk they had to put her in a wheel chair to get her back to her room. WTF?! They only showed Toby and Lukas getting blind drunk. Hm. Anyway, he said they are keeping an eye on things like that and taking it into consideration as well. Like how they interact with the band. Lukas probably IS blowing them! (Boy, I went a long way to get to that point!)
Post a Comment