Well this is my story.. and I am sticking too it. I went out yesterday to pick up some slate sealer and the Ceramica for the sun room.(this is part of Rochells Bday present) and I was on Barlow trail and I thought I may as well pop in to Costco to get some coffee and a couple other things..Well of course when I go in I have to check out the electronics section.. I thought I may as well see what the TV prices are b/c I am contemplating getting a new TV b/c I have some credit burning a hole in my pocket. So I first go over to the big ones and gaze in awe at them for a few minutes then I see these 27 in ones that are 699 and 799. They are pretty cool, would be perfect for the master suite. Sage had actually talked me out of the 42 inch I was looking at on Friday b/c my living room TV is really good and its only 4 yrs old and suggested just getting a smaller one for the bedroom b/c that was is 14 or 15 years old and kinda sucks.. so Anyways.. I was good and walked away from the electronics and headed for the coffee eisle.. I almost made it out unscathed but I took a detour through the TV eisle on my way to the checkout and picked up the TV.. also bought an Ipod docking station thingy.. I thought whats another 99$ when you just put a $700 tv in your cart.. lol
So thats the story behind the pic.. It is pretty cool though it has built in DVD player so there will be no messy components when its hanging in the master suite..
So the moral of this story is never allow me to go out shopping alone when I feel the need to go into debt...
M
1 comment:
There's a TV with a VCR/DVD built in at Costco that I keep caressing every time I go in there. There is also a tall Santa with bendy legs that I want. And some other stuff. I frigging love Costco!
It IS a dangerous place though for a girl with some money in her pocket!
Post a Comment