Friday, August 26, 2005

only have a minute

Just chilling on my deck with a big rock and thought I would say hi, Only have 46% battery left so I will have to make it short.
Work weeks over .. thank god cause I think the long hours are getting to everyone including me cause there were alot of snarly people in my office this week. Everyone was at everyones throat. Hopefully the weekend will calm nerves and rejuvinate..

I have an appt tomorrow at 11am with a Home depot designer to plan my new kitchen and book the home visit for final measurements. Have to get it done b4 sunday cause thats when the 12 month no interest thing ends.. Don't want to pay interest if I don't have to. Hopefully that goes smoothly.
Then I have to swath my lawn, its been 2 weeks since Icut it and not sure if the ole lawn mower will be able to cut it if I wait too much longer..
Other than that going to try to relax, maybe sleep in Sunday if that is possible.. Going to enjoy the warm weather for sure though after the crappy week we have had..
Well better run.. Batteries getting dangerously low..
Ta Ta

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mis-read the first line and thought you had a big rock in your yard...duh! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your kitchen! Take some before pics and then we can compare them! (I have to live vicariously through your kitchen reno, that is the one room I would LOVE to do in this house!)

Hope you have an awesomely restful weekend...blog any news!